Monday, February 5, 2007

from Toraigh to class

Hi, I am still missing you all! I can't wait to get back and see you.

In school I am learning Roman numbers from one to twenty! Here are your first Bengali words:
Domer nam kay? means What is your name.
What are yous learning?

I will get my school uniform tomorrow! It is a lot different than saint Patrick's and saint Brigit's. I will send you a picture, but don't laugh!!!

What is the weather like over there?

Is everyone well? Is there any new boys or girls in primary five? When are yous getting a new school building?

But any way, in India it is getting even warmer!!! Here, (in India) there is cycle rickshaws!
After India my dad says I will be able to go anywhere, because this will be the hardest challenge





This is the playground outside our apartment at night

Hello Dara here.
Miss Wisener please give this to miss Higgins. hello class it is Dara. I am having a good time in India . I have started school and my teacher is very mean and she pretends to be nice to me.
hello to yous all and best friends are emer, rachel and orla. I am missing yous all. I have lots of friends here and I like it. I have got 41 mosquito bites. I do not like them. I was on a cycle rickshaw on a busy road, it was scary.
lots of love from Dara.xo

5 comments:

Dot said...

Hello Shona. Raymie, Toraigh & Dara
Ben here. I was reading your site and looking at the pics. looks cool use it loads cause i am going to check it everyday. good luck with school girls and hope use r enjoying india when use come bck i will definitly beat use at jenga.

seamymurph said...

heyhye its meadhbh whats up hows calcutta over here shuld be heavy snow!!! tonight!!!! Well heres cuisle bubi xxoo!!!

Hello whats up Toraigh+Dara just wondering is it mornin time in calcutta?????? hope ya have a good time at ya skool byebye talk soon!!!! miss ya!!!!! love from ya pal cuisle!!!

seamymurph said...

hello!! how are you all??? it might be different over there is it morniing or night?? it is night time here!! skool is boring these days!! i hope you make new friends and make sure you ride on an elaphant (please bring me back some pictures of wild animals please) lots of love : ROISE! XOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOOXOX OXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXO OXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXO
LOVE YA!!!

seamymurph said...

SEAMY HERE just to let you know ciarnan won his caseagainst the irish news you were mentioned in the proceedings!! har har anyway costs amount to about £500,000 some swally 2nite i imagine. hope yous are all well no episodes of ghandis revenge yet i hope took me ages to find this link!!! any pics of yous done yet?? take care yall

seamymurph said...

Hallo irish family in India........... well you are there a week now. what exciting things have you seen or done so far. It is hard to visualize what way you are living and ho hot it must be.... what the shops are like how many people that are living around you and how far from home you must feel. Well life as you can imagin is just the same her. Nothing major in the news and a huge cold snap hitting the UK, loads of snow. It hasnt arrived here yet even though it has been icy cold I think the snow will come tonight. Let me Know if I can text you, phone, and post Send me an address by email if youcan deirdre@vsb.org.uk. God bless for now keep safe love you all millions of kisssssss.